This makes a great gift for student nurses, registered nurses, medical officers and new graduates.
- Weight gain, in the face (moon shaped), & between the shoulders (buffalo hump)
- Pink or purple stretch marks (striae) on the abdomen, thighs, breasts & arms
- Thinning skin that bruises easily (Ecchymosis) Slow healing of cuts, insect bites & infections Acne
- Decreased Libido
- Decreased Fertility
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Severe Fatigue
- Muscle Weakness
- Depression, Anxiety & Irritability
- Cognitive Difficulties
- Weight loss
- Vitiligo (white patches on skin)
- Gastro Intestinal Disorders Nausea Diarrhoea Vomiting Constipation Abdominal Pain
Disclaimer - You are personally responsible for your success at university, this product does not guarantee that the content will be in your examinations. It is only to be used as a study aid and not medical advice.
All content included on this website including text, graphics images, video clips and audio clips are owned by Flash Uni and reserve the rights to publish. No Image or content is to be reproduced or used in any manner without written consent. The Copyright Act 1968 Australia.