Stick this to your laptop, fridge, or note pad to study the signs & symptoms of diabetes
This makes a great gift for student nurses, medical officers and new graduates.
Diabetes Signs and Symptoms
- Retinopathy (Blurry Vision)
- Polyphagia (Always Hungry)
- Polydipsia (Always Thirsty)
- Polyuria (Frequent Urination)
- Sexual Problems
- Sudden Weight Loss
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Fruity Breath (Ketoacidosis)
- Microvascular Disease: Retinopathy, Kidney Damage, Nerve Damage
- Macrovascular Disease: Increases risk of Cerebrovascular, Heart disease and Peripheral Disease (lack of blood supply to extremities) equals wounds that wont heal.
Disclaimer - You are personally responsible for your success at university, this product does not guarantee that the content will be in your examinations. It is only to be used as a study aid and not medical advice.
All content included on this website including text, graphics images, video clips and audio clips are owned by Flash Uni and reserve the rights to publish. No Image or content is to be reproduced or used in any manner without written consent. The Copyright Act 1968 Australia and Trade Marks Act 1995.
|Height (inches)||3||4||5 ½|
|Width (inches)||3||4||5 ½|